2020/2021 School Year
About our meetings
- All Rawlinson SAC meetings are held from 7:00-8:30 pm in the second-floor Staff Room at Rawlinson Community School (231 Glenholme Ave.) or virtually
- For the 2020-21 year, meetings will be held virtually
- for meetings held in-person, please email School Council if you require childcare
- Free childcare for kids aged JK to Grade 8 is available in the school library
- Our meetings are open to all members of the Rawlinson and local neighbourhood community
- Meetings are chaired by the Rawlinson SAC co-chairs, Alexis Dawson and Marty Venalainen.
- To request discussion of a particular topic at a SAC meeting, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Requesting Agenda Item for [insert Month] SAC Meeting”. Requests must be received at least two weeks in advance for consideration, and are subject to review by the SAC executive and the school administrative team
Upcoming Rawlinson SAC meetings
School meetings have ended for 2020-2021. We will resume in 2021-2022.
- The first 2021-2022 meeting is scheduled for September 30, 2021, at 7:00 PM.
Minutes for our 2020/2021 Rawlinson SAC meetings can be found at this link.
The Mental Health & Wellness Presentation – March 24, 2021 can be accessed from following link: Rawlinson-March 24 Mental Health
Rawlinson Council 101 Presentation – November 10, 2020 meeting, can be accessed from the following link.
Visit our online repository for minutes of previous 2018/19 SAC meetings. Rawlinson SAC meetings were held on September 25, 2019 and October 29, 2019.
Minutes for our 2017/2018 Rawlinson SAC meetings can be found at this link.